Check out the benefits of becoming a US Flight Club member. Our modern, well-maintained aircraft were chosen with pilot and passenger comfort in mind. We are based at a state-of-the-art, prestigious executive airport with all the amenities to make the flying experience a joy from take off to landing. It's like being an aircraft owner without all the hassles.
N4147G: 2000 Piper Archer III
N4186N: 2000 Piper Archer III
• IFR capable
• Cold air conditioning with 2 speed blower
• Dual Garmin 430s with one WAAS enabled (N4147G). Dual Garmin 430"s
with both WAAS (N4186N).
• STec 55 autopilot with altitude hold / pre-select
• WX500 Stormscope
• Audio panel with Bluetooth and factory CD Player/radio (N4147G)
N4184T: 2001 Piper Archer III
Same as the other Archers but with a Garmin 650 with Stream-Vision
Houston Executive Airport
• Access to TME’s full service FBO with Wifi, Pilot’s Lounge, showers, etc.
• Out of the BRAVO shelf
• GPS approach into TME
• FBO does your fueling
• Huge covered ramp
• No daily minimums
• Clean, well maintained aircraft
• Air-conditioned aircraft
• Benefits of owning your own airplane, without the hassle